Book your service
The battery is a key aspect of your car and plays a major role in the smooth functioning of the vehicle. It is the powerhouse of all the electrical components of your car. However, this not only makes it one of the most important parts but also makes it one of the most used parts. This can be a burden to bear if it is not properly taken care of and maintained.
However, we, at BR Car Care Centre, can help you avoid this exact issue without too much effort. Let our experts diagnose your car battery and find the perfect solution you need.
What might lead to a Battery Drain
Multiple aspects could be leeching on your car’s battery. These are aspects that could’ve been avoided easily but you chose to ignore it.
- Leaving the lights on, be it cabin lights, headlights or taillights, can drain the battery extensively.
- Leaving the car in the cold, during the winter season, might lead to a dead battery.
- Not driving the car for a long time can reduce battery power as well.
- Using the air conditioner or music system while the car is switched off is a parasite on duty.
- Leakage of the battery fluid or a damaged component can also be the reason for a weak battery.
Old car battery Birmingham might not be able to support your car well enough either.
How does it affect your car
There are numerous adverse effects of ignoring battery maintenance. Some of them are listed below.
- Your car might not start in the morning due to a discharged battery.
- Weak batteries can lead to flickering headlights and taillights.
- The horn might sound weak as well.
- The electrical systems of the car might not function properly.
- In case of a shutdown in traffic, you can be sure to stand there for a long while.
One-Stop Solution Providers
To every problem, BR Car Care Centre has a solution. Our professionals can help you deal with this problem efficiently. We can not only recharge your battery but also check it for leaks and loose connections. We want to make sure you aren’t stuck in traffic and embarrassed for a fault you had no idea about.
We also provide new batteries to replace your old ones and provide the power your ride actually deserves.
To reach out to us at BR Car Care Centre, you can contact us on 01484863106 or visit us at our garage in Birmingham. Our garage timings are:
8:00 am to 6:00 pm – Monday to Friday
09:00 am to 06:00 pm – Saturday